PLEASE NOTE that the NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme) has been rolled out in the Grampians Region as of January 1st, 2017. This now replaces previous ECIS services.
NDIS - central intake
- NDIS (1800 800 110) - La Trobe Health (1800 242 696)
- Children 0-6 years: the NDIS now covers all Early Childhood Early Intervention (ECEI) services for children prior to school entry (0-6 years) with more than one domain of delay
- Children >6 years: the family can contact LaTrobe Health directly
- Local Area Coordinator: La Trobe Health is the Local Area Coordinator for the regions:
- Central Highlands (Ballarat, Ararat, Golden Plains, Hepburn, Moorabool, Pyrenees)
- WImmera South West (Horsham, Northern & Southern Grampians, Warrnambool, Corangamite, Glenelg, Hindmarsh, Moyne, West Wimmera, Yarriambiack)
- Referral forms: complete referral pro forma (word) and send in
- Central Highlands: CENTRAL.HIGHLANDSECEI@ndis.gov.au
- West Wimmera: WIMMERA.SOUTH.WESTECEI@ndis.gov.au
- please note that a dictated letter from the child's appointment can be attached to the referral form, providing it carefully details the developmental and functional needs of the child, then "see attached letter" can be written into the Development Delay section of the form
- Enquiries: regarding intake to NDIS in the Central Highlands and Wimmera South West:
- Although NDIS ECEI covers services including Pinarc, Scope, Specialist Children's Services and Noah's Ark, referrals cannot be sent directly to these individual service
Please note that initial referrals must be sent to Central Intake (see above), not individual services, then individual services may be contacted once NDIS funding has been allocated.
|Noah's Ark||Ballarat Maryborough Horsham||1800819140 website||Early Childhood Early Intervention (key worker model) via NDIS|
|Pinarc||Ballarat||53291300 website||Early Childhood Early Intervention (key worker model) via NDIS|
|SCOPE||Ballarat Ararat||1300472673||Early Childhood Early Intervention (key worker model) via NDIS|
Please note that initial referrals must be sent to Central Intake (see above), not individual practitioners, then individual practitioners may be contacted once NDIS funding has been allocated.
|Tracey O'Keefe||Ballarat||0493145910 website||Early Intervention Advisor and Key Worker|